Many testified for it to be a very good way of earning money. But is it good for ordinary individuals like us?
I do not easily give in to any money making schemes… But there is no harm in trying since Google Adsense is free.
Since I wanted to know if it is for real, I should know what others had to say about it…
So I wrote at the search engine, the words Google Adsense comments, Google Adsense a scam?
Answers are now right in front of my face. Still I am not convinced.
To have a certainty regarding the matter, I need to try it myself.
If you have any doubts about it. Why not try it yourself?
I tried and I encountered some problems.
Some of you might have experienced the same problems.
Some of you might experience these things in the future.
Learn from my mistakes so that you will be a better google adsense user.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- affiliate (1)
- People who made it (2)
- Site Traffic (1)
- Tips (4)
This is your guide to fortune...
Google Adsense is real... It helped a lot of people already... and it can still help more people enjoy financial freedom...
0 comments:
Post a Comment